We offer features and amenities that provide convenience and comfort and make you feel at home. Check out our list of Community Amenities and Apartment Features below and Schedule a Tour online to come check them out in person!
- Conveniently located near Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Surrounds a picturesque lake with nature trail
- Sparkling pool with large sundeck
- Community center
- Resident library with computer lab
- Laundry facilities
- Car care area
- Pet-friendly community
- Smoke-free community
- Monthly resident activities include literacy, financial consulting, health and nutrition classes and more
- Online payments and maintenance requests
- On-site management and maintenance
- Newly remodeled interiors
- Two- and three-bedroom floor plans
- Income restrictions apply
- Wood-style flooring throughout
- Raised panel pecan cabinets with laminate countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Nine-foot ceilings and designer two-tone paint
- Oversized windows with horizontal blinds
- Upgraded base molding and lighting
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Walk-in closets
- Private patio or balcony
- Paid utilities include trash collection and pest control
We are proud that our apartments are pet-friendly. Your furry companion will love their home!
- Pet Restrictions: We accept one indoor pet per apartment with a max weight of 25 pounds. Cats and dogs must be spayed/neutered, licensed and inoculated as required by local law for each animal. Residents must keep licenses and inoculations current within the local municipality. Animals trained to assist blind, deaf, or other disabled individuals also need approval.
- Dog Breed Restrictions: Dogs are restricted by breed and we do not allow any of the following breeds or any mix of the following breeds: Akita, Bullmastiff, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Shar Pei, Rottweiler, Pit Bull Terrier including Staffordshire Terrier, Am. Staffordshire Terrier or Bull Terrier, Presa Canario or Wolf Dog.
- Pet Fee: $350 one-time non-refundable fee